Please Note: If passing on any recipes to anyone else, kindly include proper credit as each is copyrighted. Any recipe on Against The Grain.com or in our newsletter may not be used for personal gain of any sort or re-printed without permission.
Any items with a * following it is for sale at Against The Grain online or in our store. Thanks!
- Fresh or frozen blueberries
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- raspberries, blackberries or other berries (optional)
- sliced or slivered almonds(optional)
- Plain or vanilla yogurt
- in a cup or a bowl layer fruits and yogurt. Top with nuts, eat and enjoy!
You can use greek yogurt or regular depending on your tastes. Kids may enjoy pre sweetened yogurt better than plain yogurt.